Wednesday, May 14, 2008

American Idol

I really didn't like last night's show.... I have found other shows much more exciting. I will just get to my critique:

David A: The boy can sing, but has the personality of a cockroach. He had the best song choices of the evening and he did pretty well.

Syesha: She also can sing, looks great (ever man I know loves her), and has a great personality. I feel she had some poor song choices last night, which I am afraid will cost her.

David C: This is probably the least that I have liked him to this point. Before last night, I would have bet money that he was the next American Idol. He needs to step up his performance if he wants to win.

My pick for the final two are David A and David C. I just don't think Syesha did well enough last night to make it. What do others think?

2 comments:

mj jones said...

I agree 100%

kristen said...

yes, i agree...and i hope David C. wins it all