Friday, October 26, 2007

How I Spent My Friday Night


I made a kitty litter cake.
Georgia is having a Halloween party. She has one every year and she loves Halloween more than she loves Christmas. Every year she starts her party planning around the end of August. This year she asked me to make a kitty litter cake. The cake is currently in the fridge, and every time I open it the sight of that thing makes me want to hurl. We're going to put the litter box on the floor on some newspaper tomorrow, just before the kids arrive. At some point during the evening - probably when the kids are eating - we're going to let Chris loose and hopefully he'll head straight for it. We can't let the kids have all the fun, can we?

8 comments:

Steve Freeman said...

I've been away for a couple of days (okay, a week or so), and I see that cake. The first words that came to mind were, "WTF is that?"
Good to be back, got some catching up to do, gotta find time this weekend to read all the new stuff and comments.

Donna Sensor Thomas said...

Vicki,

You did a great job on that cake!

Halloween is my favorite holiday, too!

kristen said...

Hope it tasted better than it looks! waiting for the after-party update!

I could do without Halloween, so not into it!

mj jones said...

Vicki that's gross!!!

randyg said...

I would hate to eat a "sand"wich at your house. Show the pictures of whoever actually eats the cake.

Jamie said...

I don't think I could eat that...and I never pass up cake.

mj jones said...

I hope you don't have a real cat and confuse your son........

kristen said...

eeewwww...that would not be good