Tuesday, May 22, 2007

What is up with Paula?

Did any of you read in today's paper where Paula will be a bit less perky tonight? She tripped over her dog and broke her nose! What is up with that chick? There is always something wrong with her! We all know she has back problems, that's why she's so drugged up at times, people think she's been drinking! And the one year her thumb was all infected from a bad manicure!

So, I know some of you are boycotting the finale now that Melinda is gone, but any predictions? I think Jordin is better, but something tells me that Blake's got the teeny-bopper votes all wrapped up! Either way, I'll still be watching.

4 comments:

Steve Freeman said...

Due to Liam's graduation (from preschool), I missed the first part of the show, but I really think Jordin won. Blake should not have been there and I first thought, "Why is he singing? Since when do they put the person that got kicked off on to sing in the finale?" My brain was telling me the finalists were Melinda and Jordin.
I think Jordin did it. We shall see.

mj jones said...

Of course I voted for Jordon like 10 times. She ruled the vocals last night.
As for Paula I don't know I think she is just an old washed up has-been. I mean has she done anything with her career besides judge idol??

JORDAN.....JORDAN.....JORDAN.....JORDAN.....JORDAN!!!!!!!!!!

Sonya C said...

I did not watch last night but I hope Blake wins.....it would be a just ending for this year.

kristen said...

mj, for some reason i think you are rooting for Jordin!!