Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Southern California




More vacation photo's......I am sure some of you heard me mention that we were going to California. We are back and we had a great time. The pictures are from Sequoia National Park which was amazing, what a beautiful place. The 2nd is me on Sunset Blvd. in Hollywood next to one of my favorite actors spots at the Chinese Theatre and the 3rd is from LaJolla Beach in San Diego. The trip was a blast we did so much fun stuff. The kids loved legoland and the San Diego Zoo was awesome!!! The weather was wonderful, always sunny and nice and warm.

3 comments:

Michelle (Heist) Edwards said...

Wow, the pictures are great. My daughter is heading to southern California on September 23rd. They are going to Hollywood and the San Diego Zoo which my daughter, who loves animals, can't wait to see. I believe they are staying in Newport Beach. Thanks for sharing!

Carol (Schleicher) Good said...

MJ, great pictures! I can't believe the size of those trees. It sounds like an awesome trip!

kristen said...

sounds like a great trip...the hollywood scene still intrigues me! may have to get there some day