Sunday, September 10, 2006

Are you coming to the reunion?

If you are planning on attending the reunion and your name is not listed below, you need to send a check to me ASAP. I still have some time, but my deadline for a number is about 2 weeks away, and I want to finalize stuff with the Blue Monkey. If Below is the list of people who have sent me checks (there are others who have emailed me and let me know they have sent a check, but many still have not).

If you let me know by email (stfreeman@rcn.com) or posting it on the blog or a phone call (610-882-9027), that will suffice. I know many of you just forgot the deadline and have all intentions of coming. If by chance you sent a check and your name is not listed below, check with your bank to see if it cleared. Sonya already called and said we had not cashed it (because I never got it).

the address is Steve Freeman, 433 16th Avenue, Bethlehem, PA 18018-4603 and the check should be written out to the CHS Boosters of 1986


Arlana Bennicoff(Corrocher)
Kristen Bond(Bloszinsky)
Steve Freeman
Randy Gillespie
Lisa Harrigle(Strohl)
Matt Hollenbach
Michelle Heist(Edwards)
John Hunsberger
Kim Kerstetter(Felix)
Dan Lacy
Shelia Longenhagen(Sobeski)
Colleen McEntee(Abronski)
Chuck McGlade
Rock McGonigle
Denise Miller(Hanzarick)
Rusty Molchan
Mike Muller
Ray Nagiewicz
Jeff Perdick
Lisa Piller
Mary Kelly Plata(Cohick)
Frank Reightler
Carol Schleicher(Good)
Debbie Shannon(Kleppinger)
Donna Silvius
Donna Skarbo(Sensor)
Jeff Spengler
Lori Stein(Melendez)

10 comments:

randyg said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
randyg said...

Steve - I sent my check and a little gift to you. Hopefully you got them. We will be attending.

Steve Freeman said...

Randy, I got your check, and I got your toilet paper with the Steelers stuff on it. Big deal. I used the paper as it was intended (I must say Scott tissue is softer than that mess). PS - I mailed it back to you after using it.

kristen said...

some things never change!

randyg said...

Kristen - I did see that sign on Cedar Crest Blvd for Yong Hoe. Brad and I will have to go there some time.

kristen said...

i'll have to think about that randy

randyg said...

What's the problem Kristen? Is Sum Ting Wong with going to Yong Hoe's for dinner?

kristen said...

hey randy, did you hear about the chinese kid born with only 1/2 a brain? his parents named him Sum Ting Wong...we didnt have any chinese kids in our class did we? they may be offended by our commentary...

carol, is the picnic still on...much interest? have fun at the wedding

kristen said...

steve, are you adding to this list as you get more in...i know i gave Tim your info, he forgot...and what about Lew?

Steve Freeman said...

Kristen, I have not added to the list, but I will.