Friday, January 04, 2008

Back again...

Hello all,

Just wanted to logon to wish everyone a Happy New Year!
I've been "blurking" the past 6+ months....and was having problems getting into the sight to post -some stupid password thing. We all know it takes blondes a little longer to figure things out -and I JUST FIGURED IT OUT today....I hope to be better at posting!

P.S. - Kristen, I feel your pain on the "now what" post...Toys have taken over my house. I can't wait for the spring and our annual community yard sale!...but what do we do for now??

Jeff

5 comments:

Steve Freeman said...

What's Up Perdick. Will your Florida Gator Tim Tebow be back for another season? He seems to have all the pieces to be an NFL QB. What's the deal with him coming back?

kristen said...

Jeff...the key is to just throw things out when the kiddies arent looking! i look forward to our annual yard sale every year also...but that's another day when the kids cant be around because they always seem to want the things they havent touched in months now that i am getting rid of them....and the "blonde" comment??? i havent had any problems!

Jeff P said...

Freeman,

In listening to his Heisman speech..he seems to be pretty grounded. He said his Faith in god is his #1 priority, #2 is his Family, #3 School -and then football. I'm curious to see if he comes back for his senior year with this said..it may be hard to turn away the big $$. To be honest...I think he could be an NFL QB based on his size, but the spread system isn't used in the pro's so I could also see him playing another position in the NFl (TE/FB)..he's so huge! But I guess we'll have to wait & see.

Kristen,

I guess it doesn't apply to all blondes...and yeh -we'll have to try the throw it away/give it away when they're not looking method. The both have such a good memory, but you gotta do what ya gotta do!

Jeff

Sonya C said...

I also have not had problems loggin on. Must be a blonde man thing!!!

Jeff P said...

Sonya - I guess so....You just had to rub it in, didn't you?? (Kristen too). I didn't have the patience to figure it out....been way to busy.

What's new with you?!?!