Thursday, December 13, 2007

I need help from the techheads!

A friend of mine sent me this and I want to show it to my Juniors next week for three reasons: (1) it's funny; (2) it's in Spanish; and (3) it mentions a gift from the "Reyes Magos", which they've just learned about during a cultural unit about Christmas. But I can't download it from YouTube. I've tried Kiss YouTube, which tells me to download the freeware, but there's an error in it, because when I try to run the program, the computer yells at me. Fearing the Blue Screen of Death, can anyone give me another way to download this? I can't just show them the video on YouTube at school because it's blocked by our server!

3 comments:

Steve Freeman said...

check your email, this TechHead downloaded it.

Vicky said...

Gracias SeƱor el Presidente! Uh, how did you do it?

Steve Freeman said...

I use firefox and Video Downloader add-on. Then I right-click on the EMBED box and it tell it to download the video and it takes me to www.viloader.net and the website basically does the rest.