Saturday, December 01, 2007

Art News


Two of my paintings have been selected for the Upstream People Gallery's 5th Annual Color: Bold/Subtle Juried Online International Art Exhibition. This exhibition will be featured on the website for the entire month of December. After that, it will be moved into the archive section of the website, where it will remain for one year.

To view the exhibition (and my pieces) go to www.upstreampeoplegallery.com

Artists are listed alphabetically by last name.

I hope you enjoy the site!

6 comments:

TerriE said...

Donna,
Congratulations!! Your work is wonderful...I especially like the second piece in primary colors. I'm happy for you!

Vicky said...

Donna, congratulations! They're amazing pieces. I love "Discovery". I don't know anything about art, but when I look at it, it looks like a stormcloud moving off and revealing a patch of green earth. Someday when I have a big house and loadsa money, I'll commission you to paint something for it!

kristen said...

how exciting, Donna...congratulations

Jamie said...

Congratulations Donna. It must be very exciting to see your work "out there". I like the second piece very much, but my husband prefers the first.

Sonya C said...

Congratulations Donna.

Is this your first set of work selected OR have you been featured before?

Donna Sensor Thomas said...

Thank you for the positive feedback!

Vicki, I'll take you up on that future commission!

Sonya, this is my very first feature. I'm just getting started with my art career.