Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Tagged

The rules: Post the rules before giving the facts. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules. At the end of the your blog you need to tag (hopefully) six people and list their names. Leave them a comment on their blog, telling them they have been tagged and not to forget to read your blog.
This was very difficult.....who thought coming up with 8 facts about yourself would be so hard.

1. I was born in Cape May Courthouse, NJ. I moved in with my grandparents when I was 5 and later moved to the apartments by Tim Jones and Jen Kratzer. My mother married and we moved to Moorestown when I was in 3rd and 4th grade, and thank God, we moved back to Catty, on Bath Ave, when I went into 5th grade.

2. I watched "The Sound of Music" this past weekend and relived the play we did at Lincoln. I remember Vicki as Mother Superior - what a voice - and Wendy was Maria. I remember Ms. Lutz has Shannon sing in my ear to keep me in pitch.

3. My sisters and I used to play motorcycle and cars for hours in the living room. My mother actually taped us once and played it back for us to show how silly we sounded.

4. Like Steve, I love the 80s music. I actually watched VH1 - We are the 80s marathon yesterday!!!

5. I regret my school years. I wish I would have spent more time with my classmates and had more friends.

6. I have two tattoos and no piercings. My first tattoo was a present to myself for my 25th. It is a butterfly on my left shoulder. My second tattoo was at 35 and it is a dolphin on my right ankle.

7. I met Rob through a personal ad over three years ago.

8. I still don't get along that well with my sisters. Brandi is married to a man older than my parents and has two daughers. Heather has recently broke off her second engagement and has a son. Melissa Decker is my step-sister and I rarely see her.

Well, there you go. It's almost impossible to tag 6 people that haven't already been tagged. Anyone lurking in the shadows reading this..... TAG, you're it.

6 comments:

kristen said...

Decker..that name keeps popping up lately...Brad just found out that a guy that works at Freedom...something "Jordan" is married to Deanna Decker...

Jake watches vh1 lately, some stupid girlfriend of a rock star show or something...i made him turn it off last night after i got sick of hearing the "bleep outs" every 10 seconds and after i heard "when you date a rock star, you've got to make sure you're good in bed"!

and speaking of lurking, i'm still waiting for Randy's "tag" list!

Donna Sensor Thomas said...

Moorestown, NJ?

I live in Mount Laurel, NJ right now. (It's right next to Moorestown, which is a very nice, but expensive, town.)

Donna Sensor Thomas said...

Which school did you go to in Moorestown?

Sonya C said...

Moorestown, PA

Jamie said...

Still laugh at memories of when we did the Sound of Music. How the heck did we all end up as nuns???

Carol (Schleicher) Good said...

The Sound of Music was a fun musical. You all were great nuns!