Thursday, May 21, 2009

Kris Allen Wins American Idol

Did anyone else watch the Finale? I thought the show was incredible!!! I really liked the duets - the show really paired the contestants up nicely with artists that played to their strengths. I LOVED how Kara came and showed up Bikini girl - I almost peed myself laughing so hard.

That was a great Finale - I usually am bored out of my mind with them. I am so ecstatic that Kris won!!! His face when they announced his name was priceless - he really thought he wasn't going to win. Amazing season!!

1 comment:

mj jones said...

I don't think he was the best singer, Adam should have won. Didn't even watch this week because I forgot, the finale I watched here and there and 15 minutes at the end. I thought the singing with the final 13 was pretty cheesy. SORRY