Wednesday, May 06, 2009

American Idol - Top 4

I really didn't like the show last night. The only person I kinda liked was Chris with his version of the Beatles "Come Together". Danny is definitely not a rocker and picked a song way too big for him. Oh well. Based on last night's performance I would say Danny would be going home, but I think his fans (including me) voted to keep him on the show. I am not going to let one bad performance prevent him from going to the finals. Hopefully everyone else felt the same way and voted.

Have to wait and see......

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Don't the judges have a "save" or something new this season? Have they used that yet?

Sonya C said...

Yes, the judges had a "save" and they could us it till week 5. They used it a few weeks ago for Matt, but then he was voted off 2 weeks later....

I am not sorry to see Allison go (sorry MJ). Have to see what is in store for next week....

mj jones said...

well I never watch the results because I watch LOST so now I know Allison went home. I voted for her alot I loved her voice. Now I will vote for Danny. I am sure it will be Danny and Adam in the final 2. Adam seems so queer to me. Not that that matters it just bugs me.