Wednesday, May 13, 2009

American Idol Top 3 - Biggest Loser

I only watched the first 3 performances of American Idol last night and determined that I really didn't like anyone and switched to Biggest Loser finale. I did vote for Danny and Chris since I hate Adam and don't want him in the finale. At this point, I have no idea who will be in the finale - have to watch and see tonight.

I was suprised that so many of the contestants were still somewhat heavy on Biggest Loser. Past seasons that I have seen, all were very skinny at the finale. The final 3 looked great!!! I was happy to see Jerry (age 64) win the $100,000 prize. I believe there was something wrong with the scale when Helen got on because I find it very hard to believe she now weighs 117 pounds. I really wanted Tara to win, but oh well, she does look fantastic.

Anyone else watch either of these shows?

6 comments:

Jamie said...

Still haven't tuned in to AI. I kept saying I would catch up, but I guess it's a little too late now. Guess I'll have to wait til next season. I really need a DVR.

mj jones said...

I will be shocked if Chris doesn't go home Adam nailed it last night but I want Danny to win. Its funny when I say to my mom (since we watch it together)I am not loving this one the judges praise them. Adam is going to get a record no matter what he should be a rockstar. Still think he's queer though.

Sonya C said...

Adam is gay...not that it matters.

Sonya C said...

Well, Danny went home - that sucks!! I now will have to concentrate on voting for Chris since I really don't want Adam to win!!

mj jones said...

I don't care that he is gay he just comes off that way and it creeps me out a little. I won't be voting anymore I don't care who wins now but I am betting it will be Adam. I just don't think Chriss is that good.

Sonya C said...

I really don't like either one but I don't want Adam to win. He may not win - Chris did have the most votes last week so there is a good chance he will win.