Sunday, June 24, 2007

Love Those '80s!

We went to an 80's themed party last night. Did the big hair, leggings, high heels (me, not John). A lot of people came in costume, and it was fantastic! The guests included:
Freddie Mercury
Tina Turner
Adam Ant
J.R. and Sue Ellen Ewing
Various punk rockers and/or skinheads
Toni Basil (who did a great dance when the DJ played "Micky")
Indiana Jones
Michael Jackson (before plastic surgery)
Daphne (from Scooby Doo)
There were others but it's a bit hazy at the moment! I'll have to look at the pictures again. There was a lot of Flashdancing and Footloosing. We danced alot and reminisced about how great the 80s were!

4 comments:

Michelle (Heist) Edwards said...

That definitely sounds like a lot of fun. I am sure it brought back alot of memories. I heard the song "I Ran" by the Flock of Seagulls last week and it brought back memories and made me smile.

mj jones said...

where are the pixs????

Sonya C said...

Yes, where are the pictures? Did you and John go as anyone in particular or just dressed the part?

Vicky said...

Sorry for the delay in replying. Things have been a bit crazy here since Sunday. See my new post! I'll post pictures as soon as I can!