Monday, December 18, 2006

Holiday get-togethers and Poker


Has anyone thought about getting together over the holidays? Maybe we can make something happen over the 2 weekends of 22nd/23rd or 29th/30th.

I'm hoping there's some interest in a poker night, too. Can anyone host a poker gathering? Robb and I have even mentioned a possible trip to Atlantic City. Who would be interested? We could consider driving or taking a bus trip. What are the bus services? Longy, does your brother have anything planned?

It looks like I'm arriving up North this Friday, but going to my wife's parents near WilkesBarre first until Tue/Wed 26/27, then to Catty until Jan 2. I could still make a trip back from WB if something is going on, but maybe we can aim for an event on Fri/Sat 29/30.

Thoughts?

6 comments:

mj jones said...

I don't have anything to add other than THANKS for bumping Poodolf!!!!!!!!!!

randyg said...

MJ - do you think that your hubby would have shot a deer that looked like Poodolf?????? That's one to hang on the wall! It looks good but tastes like shit!!!!!

Unknown said...

Dave, give me a call at 610-248-3436. When you get to town maybe we can get a crew together.

pauko27 said...

Ok Robb. Due in on Wed.

pauko27 said...

Robb, left a message on that number. I'll check if I have another number to try. Maybe we could do something Saturday night, let me know what you're thinking. Cathy and I are thinking about going to AC tonite and maybe play in a tournament. Give me a call if you get the messages, maybe you can give us some advice.

pauko27 said...

Robb, left a message on that number. I'll check if I have another number to try. Maybe we could do something Saturday night, let me know what you're thinking. Cathy and I are thinking about going to AC tonite and maybe play in a tournament. Give me a call if you get the messages, maybe you can give us some advice.