Monday, January 29, 2007

technical update

after Jamie contacted me today about not being able to comment on our blog because she has upgraded to the new version of blogger (and this blog had not) i checked into getting this blog updated and lo and behold the new version was out of beta and ready for "big" blogs. so we are officially updated. this might mean you have to upgrade YOUR blogger account, which may or may not entail getting yourself a Google (they own blogger) account. no cost or anything just some hoops to jump through. sorry for any frustration, but sooner or later it was going to happen. if you get stuck email Jamie! jk- that's my email link.

13 comments:

Mcgon said...

Just testing the upgrade!

Jamie said...

Five days of not being able to say anything...I was going through withdrawal! Thanks Matt!

mathbach said...

so are people having to do anything different, or it just works the same?

mj jones said...

same

randyg said...

testing

kristen said...

please work!

mj jones said...

Randy what happened to your post on gangs???

randyg said...

I've posted enough for a while. I didn't want to overload it. Let some others throw out subjects.

randyg said...

Yo Matt....is that you in the picture? I bet you are still using that same computer today. LOL.

Steve Freeman said...

Okay, first check out the modem on top of the monitor/keyboard. I think it is using the phone from the wall. Second, the watch must be a digital, probably lights up when you push the button.
The phone on the desk is a rotary phone. The screen is green and that is probably as graphic as it got. Lastly, the wings on that collar could catch wind and launch that boy into the air like a glider.

TerriE said...

Randy-a post on gangs would be interesting...

randyg said...

Terri - I have posted enough for now. I know MJ asked me to post a subject a week....however the blog seems pretty active right now so I'll wait until things slow down again (Keep Blogging People)!

Where is Mare, Judy, Kim, Lew, Pauko,Robb, Mugs, and ummmmmmmm......everyone else hiding? I think they have their own blog thing going on and didn't invite the rest of us.

PAS1968 said...

xxxx